Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I am not participating in the Theme Day this month (due to a total lack of organization).

Anyway the photo for today was taken at at the Hwaseong Fortress at Suwon. It shows a lock on an open door in the fortress wall. I like the combination of wood, metal and brick and the variation in colour and texture in the shot. I also think that it symbolizes the door being closed on one year and it being opened on another.

I hope that you all have a happy, prosperous and successful New Year.

5 comments:

Boise Diva said...

A toast to you and all the work you do for your CDP - Happy New Year!

bitingmidge said...

Indeed! Have a great new year yourself, and take care in that "sunny -10c" climate! (brrrrr....)

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia

Buck said...

Happy New Year! I think that's a great photo, very appropriate to the season.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Hope you and yours are doing well.

-Adoptive mom

decorative fishing net said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting