Monday, December 1, 2008

Theme Day December 2008: Spheres/Circles


The theme this month is spheres/circles and there are more than 185 blogs participating. These particular spheres form part of a water feature in the grounds of Seoul Olympic Park. I like this photo as there are reflections of the spheres within the spheres (as well as the reflection of your City Photoblogger, if you look very closely). You will also see circular depressions in some of the spheres, which is a bonus for this Theme Day.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants.

15 comments:

alice said...

Yes, I see you! Great choice!

Small City Scenes said...

Too cool. I like your interpetation. Great. MB

Jilly said...

How beautiful. Cool choice for today's Theme.

Hyde DP said...

very cool reflections

rob said...

Very interesting shot. Well done!

JM said...

Great choice for the theme day! It's fantastic!

Jackie said...

What a brilliant choice for theme day! (and I think I spotted you too!)

bitingmidge said...

Great value with multiple spheres AND circles!

I love it!

Sunshine Coast Daily - Australia

Steffe said...

Great choice. I would have stayed there for hours taking photos of these spheres!

babooshka said...

Lovely shiny circles balls of steel.

Kris said...

Very large ball bearing there!

Baruch said...

Very impressive and great reflections there too

Helen said...

Love the reflections... nice shot.

lynn said...

This is so enticing!

Hilda said...

I love silvery spheres and this is so cool because of all the details you pointed out. I especially like the depression and the reflection of the pool. I'm a little late, but happy theme day!