Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Love

A colour-reversed mini version of the Love Sculpture made famous by Robert Indiana. This one is in the window of a building in Yongsan. If you look closely, you will see the ghostly reflection of your City Photo-Blogger.

On a note with a different underpinning emotion, I am currently stuck in a hotel in Bangkok after both the international and domestic airports were closed on Tuesday night by protestors. At the moment there is no end in sight and I am not exactly loving the situation I find myself in. At this rate I may be forced to file postcards from Bangkok...

2 comments:

Tash said...

I love your LOVE! I wish you a very safe trip home, SOON!

Phil_O'Logus said...

Thanks Tash. I am supposed to be hosting a Thanksgiving bash back in Seoul tonight. I have been told they're going ahead without me!