Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Butte

I took this photo of someone sitting reading beside the Cheonggye Stream without paying too much attention to the resultant image. When I had a closer look I realized that the individual in the photo was wearing a T-shirt with "Black Butte Porter" on it. I had not heard of this beverage before, but have since learned that it is named after "Black Butte" cinder cone in Deschutes National Forest, Oregon.

Given that I am a fan of the darker brews, particularly Guinness, I am now on a mission to try and find it in Seoul so that I may sample it!

I must also say a big thank you to Zsolt over at Budapest Daily Photo for giving me a BFF Award. Thank you Zsolt!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You have a great site! Thanks for sharing your photography talents!


Elizabeth